The Recruiting Undergrad Business Students Report analyzes today’s undergraduate university business students’ experiences, career interests, and work preferences.
The report includes over 80 pages of data and insight to help employers gain a better understanding of:
- Where business students want to work
- Which workplace attributes are most attractive to business students
- How business students differentiate job opportunities
- What business students value most
- How business students choose prospective employers
- Where business students go for information about employers
- Who influences business students’ career decisions
- Which social media channels business students are using
- Which employer interactions are most effective
- What business students expect in terms of salaries, benefits and promotions
- How business students assess co-op and internship opportunities
- What business students consider to be their biggest job search challenges
- How employers can differentiate their brand on campus
- And much more!
The Recruiting Undergrad Business Students Report also highlights key attributes and differentiators that are relevant to hiring organizations and suggests important questions for employers to consider and act upon to ensure that they can attract the talent they need to support their business success.